We're excited to announce several updates to Denvr AI Cloud! Here's what's new:
- MSC1: the Calgary Modular SuperCluster is launched and includes NVIDIA A100 GPUs in both on-demand and reserved node configurations.
- User management: tenant admins can now create users, lock and unlock, and reset passwords without requiring support assistance.
- Cost and usage: the cloud console now displays full visibility of tenant costs by application, user, and resource type.
- Matlab: this new application can be enabled for Tenants that require it. Licenses are self-supplied by logging into the application with your Matlab userid.
- Tenant limits: to ensure availability for all Denvr Cloud users, we have implemented a cap of 10 on-demand GPUs per Tenant. You can request changes to the limit by contacting support or your account manager.